Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Been workin away.....

Things have been pretty hectic over the last month or so. DH has been away, kids have been off school for mid term and the little one has been/still is cutting her last molars. It's a complete mystery as to how I got any 'crafty' time at all. But anyhoooo......

Over the past few days I've been working on another paperbag album. I haven't decided on a theme yet though... :( I don't think Valentines is particularly popular but my album is the right colour for Love/Valentine.. I shall ponder some more on it. I've got an idea for another album but need to get the right papers for it.

I've also completed a project for a challenge I decided to accept. I'm not sure that it's good enough to win, but I will let you know soon. Pics to follow (can't tip off the competition, you understand! LOL!) !!

I was so lucky today!!! I spotted, on ebay, some Maya Road chipboard albums. Not something I can get here, btw!!! So, I took the plunge and bought 2. I cannot wait to get them!!!!! I'm very excited about it...

... but not half as exited about that as I am about the new Basic Grey releases!! My personal favourites are Sugared and Archaic!! I want them so badly.

2 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Sounds like you're been really busy. Looking forward to seeing your new projects

DeeDee said...

Pretty excited about the new releases too. I need to sell some stuff so I can buy more! Can't wait to see the new stuff you've made. :)