Pages

Friday 1 February 2008

Trying to Trifold!!

This is my first attempt at making a Triangle Trifold Card. Not easy when your DD has made off with your scoring blade.. (deep breaths!!!). It was fun to make nonetheless. I got the instructions HERE. I did the 4"x12", which turns out 4x4 when it's done. A great way of using up scraps of cardstock and patterned paper.


*edited to add my second attempt*

I have to admit that once you make one of these it's easy peasy! I didn't even look at the instructions for this one!! It's so simple it makes you wonder what else you avoid because it just looks complicated, but in reality it's a walk in the park. So now that I've mastered both the Criss Cross Card and the Triangle Trifold Card I need to find something MORE challenging.... in design! OK, so I have about 100 stamps and should probably master that art first but hey, I love to cut!!

Anyhoo... here's #2. The colour isn't as vibrant in the pictures as it is I.R.L. Maybe I can get a better picture when it's light. I love the gold ribbon on this one.... I need to get some more!

8 comments:

Neasa said...

Fantastic Sandie! Told you they were easy peasy, didn't I?!!!!

Di's Dooodles said...

Sandie, they are lovely!! You've deffo got the hange of the them!

Mandy said...

beautiful, they turned out gorgeous!!!!!

DeeDee said...

Lovely! Guess I should try some cards as I am almost out of thank-yous.

Ana Baird said...

Great cards Sandie!

Michelle B said...

Great cards! Love how they turned out.

Hugs,
Michelle

Me said...

wow, this blog isn't even in english is it - lol. you have a little gift sandie.

Sheila said...

Oh so cute! I sould have made Thank You cards for my baby shower and gifts. This looks like a fun one to try.