Pages

Friday 26 June 2009

PaperPlay Challenge - Sweet Treats!!


OK, so this is my card for PaperPlay Challenges this week. I'm NOT happy with it (lol). It just needs something to make it pop, I think it's very flat and lifeless looking. However, I didn't have time to remake it so it is what it is.

I used Studio G cupcake stamps and paper-pieced the bottoms of the cupcakes, then I used green stickles to do the frosting/icing on them. I coloured in the candles and flames using distress inks. The sentiment is a download from The Cutting Cafe and the papers are BG Lime Rickey.

There is another geat prize this week on Paperplay so make sure to play along!

All of the linked supplies above are available on Pez-A-Doodle Designs... . AND.. if you like glittered Skittles check out Marti's blog to see all the new colours she has in stock right now. They are FAN-TAS-TIC!!! Leave a comment on her post to be in with a chance of winning samples of all the new ones!! Hmm.... maybe a few skittles would do something for my lifeless card, lol!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Skittles would be an awesome addition to your card. I love the DP. Cute card!