Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Inky Impressions Challenge - Ribbon & Flowers... and one to share

Hi!! We're really back in the swing of things today, it's amazing what some decent sleep can do for a person, lol. 

I have 2 cards to share with you today. The first one my DT card I made for Inky Impressions Challenges with the theme Ribbons & Pearls and the other I made for some challenges.

I used the sketch from Wild Orchid Challenges


Again I've used Winter Fashion Marlee, can't get enough of this cutie!! She's been coloured using Copic markers, trimmed out and mounted with 3D pop dots. I've also added some stickles to her hat for a little bit of sparkle. 


My papers are BG Curio - I am so glad I got 2 packs of this paper, one to use and one to hoard, lol. I used the Martha Stewart Doily punch for the border work. The heart shaped doily has been inked with Brushed Cordoroy distress ink and then I added some star dust stickles. The heart pin, flowers, lace, ribbon & pearls are from my stash.

Other challenges:
ABC DT Challenge - Baby It's Cold Outside
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Be sure to check out my teamies' Ribbon & Pearls creations over on the Inky Impressions Blog. 

Next up is a card I made for the Just Magnolia Challenge, which is Anything Goes. Did you notice that you can now use hAnglar & stAnglar images for their challenges? This is great news as I've got so many that I've never had the chance to ink up :D


Again with BG Curio.. yes, yes I'm a tad obsessed with these papers right now.. I machine stitched all the papers and used a shed load of stickles and pearls :D

This sweet Tilda image was sent to me by my good friend Jan. Isn't she just so pretty?! Coloured with copic markers as always {my poor inks are sorely neglected lately!!}


My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz adage ticket.


Other challenges:
Mad for Markers - Anything Goes
Copic Creations - Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Sparkle & Shine
Flourishes - Flowers
Pile it on - Brand Spanking New {new Magnolia}
ABC Christmas - A for Anything Christmas

Thanks for popping in today. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Sandie
xXx

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sandie, your creations are just GORGEOUS!! I love your Inky card with the lace and all of your added goodies girl!! Fabulous work!! I also adore your mag card with your coloring and layout!! TFS! HUGS

Michelle said...

HI Sandie

Oh wow, two absolutely stunning cards!!

Love your colouring.

Thanks for playing along at Mad For Markers.

Michelle :-)

Joey said...

Hiya Sandie

gorgeous cards I love your colouring, so pretty, the greens on the tilda card are beautiful

Joey xx

Pauline said...

2 lovely cards, so much detail to look sat, and your colouring is fab!

uksharon said...

Fabulous cards and so beautifully done.
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Rach said...

two fantastic card, great colours and colouring of your image.. xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Sandie, these are both so pretty. The BG papers are gorgeous, beautiful layout and coloring.
Love,
Chelsea

Deborah Frings said...

These are both fab cards. I do like the Winter Marlee - she's funky!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Awesome projects!! The winter one is especially cute, and fits perfectly with the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts! We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! both your cards are infact lovely! love the images and flowers you have used on both!
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

Jill said...

2 absolutely gorgeous cards Sandie love the DP and the images thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Jodi said...

Both are such gorgeous works of art!! I love the coloring too!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Unknown said...

Stunning cards, what more can I say. Thanks for sharing with us at Mad For Markers. Suzanne x

Melissa Barnicoat said...

Just beautiful. I really love the first card. Very striking. Thanks for playing along at M4M.

Sammi said...

Sandie - your cards are both GORGEOUS!!!

BTW, Thanks for entering in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!

Sammi
xx

Kos med papir og saks said...

fantastic cards. love them

thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Pile It On

Cheryl said...

Hi Sandie! I too am obsessed with Curio! It is warm, vintage perfection!
I love your pretty coloring of Tilda and your whole card layout!
Thanks for joining in on the Copic Creations Challenge!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the collage feel of your creations. Simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

Lauretta See said...

stunning, both cards are.. i love it. great job! Thank you for joining us this week on the anything goes challenge at Craft your passion. Happy new year! Hugs x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards :-) both are lovely !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and PTW Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jacilynn said...

Cuteness! Really love these colors.
Thanks for playing at ABC Toys & Crafts!
Jacilynn

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

mycardz said...

Wow, both cards are just gorgeous! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ hope you can stop back tomorrow! hugz, Mary

Kim said...

Sandie I absolutely adore your cute Inky Impression card...she's soooo adorable! Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim