Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Whiff of Joy Summer Kit Sneak Peek

Today I have the pleasure of giving you a little sneak peek of Whiff of Joy's Summer Stamp Kit which is available to pre-order from today. Can you guess the theme??


I've used the fantastic sketch from Whiff of Joy Challenges when creating my preview card today. You can check out all the details of the challenge HERE


Be sure to pop around to the rest of my teamies blogs to see what they have created today. 

Have a great Sunday!
Sandie
xx

7 comments:

Catherine said...

This is beautiful, love the stitching...

Елена Яшкова said...

Очень красивая, романтичная работа!

Lori said...

Sandie, I just love that rich reddish colour here, it's fantastic!

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful,,very victorian looking, really really pretty xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claudia said...

Hi Sandie! This is not fair... all the DT have already the newest stamps and are making such amzing and wonderful cards. Love it!
Hugs Claudia

Sandra H said...

What an adorable image so beautifully coloured too....truly stunning:)x

Karina said...

Such a gorgeous card, Sandie. I love your colour choice.
Hugs, Karina