Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - It's Beginning to look at lot like...

............CHRISTMAS!! 

Oh my word, am I late with this one. The days are just melting into weeks gone by and there is very little being done :/ Today I am sharing a little CHRISTMAS inspiration with you and the stamp I am featuring is  from Saturated Canary and is called Trimming the Tree 


I stamped her out onto Make it Colour Blending card with Memento black ink and coloured her up with copic markers. 


I used one of the new Make it Crafty chipboard collections - Holly Decorations. First I coloured them up with copics then I heat embossed them with hologram embossing powder. They SHIMMER!!


I layered the image onto the card base with 3D foam for extra dimension. To finish my card I added a sentiment and some pearls made from Viva Decor paper pen - Opal.


Challenges - 
Touch Twin Challenges and More - Photo Inspiration
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xx


2 comments:

Danni said...

Great card! Very festive!

Sandy said...

I do love Krista's images - it is beginning to look a little more like winter here as we had some snow today. Your card is very pretty - I sure do love your colors and the way you colored this cute image.
Sandy