Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Release Previews Day Two

Welcome back to our NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share the TWO new SETS by artist Cheryl Alger!!! We have some characters that you are already familiar with.....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas... AND we are very excited to share a sweet new inspirational set by Cheryl!!! It's OFF WE GO!! and DELIGHTFUL VERSES!!!

My card today features one of the images and sentiments from the VERSES set

My PERFECTLY matching papers, lol, are from Prima. Once I had my image coloured up with copics I sponged the background with Tumbled Glass distress ink, while leaving the classic circle Nestabilities die on so that I get a white edge. 



All the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of super designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN the new OFF WE GO! or DELIGHTFUL VERSES set!!!!!

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you , this time by artist Emilie Goulet!!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKStamps Shop!!

Happy hoppin'!






17 comments:

Shari said...

Sandie, this card is so pretty! Love the papers you chose and you coloured the image just beautifully!

Hugs;
Shari

Unknown said...

very cute!

Cindi said...

Great card! I love the matching paper.

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the layout and image are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

wendy said...

such a very pretty card!

Heather said...

What a beautiful card. I really like how everything matches so perfectly.

T said...

I think I might have to get this set...I love the sunflowers and your coloring is just beautiful. TFS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the colors and the great design

Darla said...

What luck to have matching patterned paper on hand. Sunflowers are alway so nice.

jan farnworth said...

very nice card.

Trisha said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Cazzy said...

I love those sunflowers, and you found matching papers, that is cool.

Cazzy x

Sara said...

Very pretty flowers, very lovely card

My Scrap Diary said...

Beautiful card Sandie! It like that it has a vibe of serene and calmness. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love how you used the distress ink to create a soft background without taking the focus off the flowers.

Lori Aragon said...

EEK!!! This is one of MY verses... I MUST have it lol!

It's a beauty :D xoxo

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love this card, image and your colouring...soooo beautiful...thanks for sharing.