Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Fall Colours


Howdy!! It's Friday Saturday (yikes!!) and that means we have another Inspiration Friday showcase for you over on the La-La Land Crafts Blog. This week our theme is Fall Colors

My card features Outlaw Luka, one of my FAVOURITE LLLC boy stamps ever!! 


Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E79
Clothes: B91, B93, B95, B97. YG91, YG93, YG95. Y21, Y26, Y28. E42, E43, E44
Tricycle - E07, E09, E18. YR23, YR24, YR27. C1, C9.

My papers are MVP from We R Memory Keepers. I love these papers and have them a long time - alas I am down to mere scraps now.


Challenges - 
Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - My favourite things
Crafty Creations - No flowers

Thanks for dropping by!!
Sandie
xx



5 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

He is fabulous. I love the way you have coloured his hair.
Hugs
Chris x

Caroline said...

Fantastic card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous image and card x

Marijke said...

I love the image and I love the way you have coloured it.Its magnificent. thank you for sharing at the Dutch Dare Challenge. Hope to see you again. Love Marijke.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Wow, your coloring is awesome and all the layering is great. Wonderful card. thanks for sharing at DutchDare Card Challenges.
Lisa