Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps December Release Previews Day Three

Wey hey!! Welcome to Day Three of Waltzingmouse Stamps December Previews. Not long to wait now, all  of the new sets will be released tomorrow @ 7.15pm GMT!! Do you have a favourite set yet? I just love love love them all but Woodgrain Backgrounder Set is one I know I will reach for time and time again!! Be still My Heart.. lol, another set that will see plenty of ink for sure :D 

Today we are showcasing another amazing set - Ornate Ornaments!! It would not be Christmas without some new ornament stamps, right?!! And yes, these coordinate with the 2010, 2011 AND 2012 ornament Nestabilities too!! 

I just adore the hanging ornament technique on cards and couldn't resist doing it on my cards today. 


I used Stampin' Up Mellow Moss ink to stamp out my ornament and used the 2011 Ornament Nestabilities to cut it out. Once I had my card layerd up I adhered some button twine with fabri-tac glue. 


For my second card I used the same stamp to create my background and featured image. The background was done using Scattered Straw Distress inks and the featured ornament was stamped with Stampin' Up - Ruby Red. I {heart} the font on this sentiment SO MUCH!! 





Check out the amazing samples from the rest of the DT - 

Sandie
xx

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, love your colour schemes too!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards! Love this set!

Isabel Z said...

OMG, I LOVE what you have created-stunning!

Isabel Z said...

OMG, I LOVE what you have created-stunning!

Julia Aston said...

Two lovely designs Sandie - the layered lace is so pretty on the first and I love the background ornament stamping on the 2nd!

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards I love the background you have created!

anya said...

Sandie, these are beautiful! The first one with the ornament hanging from the twine is so lovely with the lace behind it! I also love the patterned paper you created for the second!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh my goodness - these are just fabulous! Love the pretty lace under the first bauble. But it's your second card that caught my eye - absolutely stunning.

Pauline said...

Beautiful cards Sandie, lovely stamping, and gorgeous broderie Anglais.

Karen Stein said...

What beautiful ornaments and you could hang them on the tree too!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both cards are so warm Sandie! The first just oozes victorian charm, and the second feels like a combination of victorian and modern. Love it!!

Sandra H said...

Soooooooooo Beautiful! x

Mary-Anne V said...

pretty ...love how you used lace on the 1st and the repeated ornament as a background on the 2nd.

The Hardy Stamper said...

Your cards are lovely - I especially like the first one with the button twine. This stamp set is top of my wish list now.

Charmaine Stack said...

So great to see stamps that work with the new and old dies. I really like the backgrounds on both your cards.

Kelly S. said...

I LOVE those eyelet layers, so SWEET Sandie! The shades of red and green you chose are so lovely. Awesome layout TOO!! How clever to use the ornaments in the background for the second. Makes the red one really pop!