Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release Previews Day Three

Welcome to DAY THREE of Waltzingmouse Stamps Novemeber release previews. Today we are showcasing THREE new stamp sets - Cabin Plaid, Half Pint Heroes Additions and Sheriff 

Let's start with Sheriff - PERFECT for that little, or big, man in your life and works amazingly well on it's own or with other western themed stamps. My background  is created from various stamps from the Way out West and Back in the Saddle sets. 




Once I had the Sheriff badge stamped and cut out I heat embossed it with hologram embossing powder - sadly my camera resfuses to pick up just how amazing the effect is :( 


Next up is Plaid Cabin and Half Pint Heroes Additions. I love the teddy bear so much!! 


I coloured him up with copic markers - 
Skin - E000. 00. 11 & R20
Pants - B00, 02, 04
Shirt - YG21, 23, 25
Hat - R43, 46
Shoes - E42, 43, 44
Teddy - E51, 53, 55. R46



.... I love the teddy so much that I KNEW it would also be amazing for a girl, so I took out the Half Pint Heroines.. lol. 

This card was supposed to be an EXACT copy of the blue one, only in pink.. but alas, first came white doily, then the ribbon.. then the bow,. then I figured the bow looked a little bare so I added a couple of flowers.. and at that point I knew the pearl pen was coming out ..  



This has also been coloured with copic markers - 
Skin - E000. 00. 11 & R20
Hair - E23, 27
Shirt/Shoes - RV21,23, 25
Pants - W1
Teddy - V12, 15, 17




I hope you enjoyed your visit here today, please do check out what the rest of the DT have created with these wonderful sets - 

10 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Oh, so sweet Sandie, and perfect for last minute cards.
Hugs
Chris x

Caroline said...

I love these card's each one is fabulous. Caroline xxx

The Hardy Stamper said...

Great cards! I love how WMS are so versatile and can easily be mixed and matched as you have proved here.

Julia Aston said...

A wonderful western card with the wood background Sandie! and how clever to switch up the heads to make a girl and boy card! it works perfectly!!! Great coloring on your kids!

Deborah Frings said...

Sandie - these are super. I really like the rustic look and feel of the Sheriff card, and the sparkle on the star! But I simply LOVE the Half Pint cards. The backing plaid is fab and the image so beautifully coloured. Great work!

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are wonderful Sandie. I love that we both used turquoise on our Half Pint cards today...LOL

Your wood grain background on your Sheriff card is fabulous. I like how you added the star with the bit of twine to your pennant sentiment. Well done!

Kelly S. said...

Ahhh your Copic coloring is a little slice of Heaven on a card, Sandie :)! LOVE that rustic woodgrain background with the overstamped scene. Your hologram badge has awesome sauce poured on it :)!!

Kathya said...

The sheriff card is very nice, but the other two cards are absolutely adorable! And just to think that with changing just the head of the head of the stamp you create a whole different look. Beautiful design!

PS. We are celebrating our first blogiversary and have some candy in our blog, come and take a look. xoxo

http://our-life-in-colors.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-candy-timewe-have-some-treats-for.html

Anonymous said...

Sandie, just adorable!! You are gifted with the Copics girl - just love your shading.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Why have I never thought to create pink plaid?! MUST do this.... :D