Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

DT Quixotic Paperie - Stamping Bella Lolly


Today I have a card to share which features Lolly and her Brolly from Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls collection. These beauties are so much fun to work with.

I coloured her up with Copic markers and shaded around her with some copic refill ink & my blender pen
Skin - E00, E11, R20
Flower Pot/Boots - E95, E97, E99
Coat - R11, R12, E95, R02
Umbrella - YG21, YG23, YG25
Sunflower - E23, E25, E27. Y15, Y19


The papers I've  used are from My Mind's Eye 
Embellishments: White lace, green ribbon, white ribbon, white doily, die cut tickets, paper flowers, a fabric flower from Prima and self adhesive pearls. 

To finish I stamped the sentiment onto kraft card and trimmed it out using scissors. 


Challenges - 
Wild Orchid Challenges - Anything Goes

Have a great day!!
Sandie
xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful the image is gorgeous and the layout of your creation so beautifully presented too! x

Jane said...

Fantastic card Sandie and I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!
Hugs
Jane

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

just amazing sandie! i love the peach tones and the whole design is stunning :)