Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

DT Quixotic Paperie - Road Trip

Howdy Bloggers!! It's my turn to share some Quixotic Paperie inspiration with you today. On my card I have used Lucas from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Off We Go collection. This collection has three adorable images and 5 accompanying sentiments. 


I stamped my image onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured him up with Copic Markers before trimming it out with a scissors. 

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E27
Shirt - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Pants - E42, E43, E44
Shoes - W5, W7, W9


The papers are from My Mind's Eye and they are matted onto white cardstock and a kraft base. To embellish I added some flossed buttons. 


Thanks for dropping by!!
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card!

Gretchen said...

Wonderful card. I always struggle with male cards.

Tracy Valure said...

So adorable!! Love it!

Lori Aragon said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love this so much Sandie ♥