Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Good Luck/St. Patrick's Day

Hi!! It's Inspiration Friday over on La-La Land Crafts and our inspiration theme for this week is

  Good Luck or St. Patrick's Day

I have a couple of little albums to share. I spotted the Shamrock albums over on the Crafty Cutting website but they were a little too small so I emailed asking if there was a chance they could make some just a little bit bigger -  and they did!! These ones are 5.5" tall and the perfect size for my images -  Leprechaun Luka & Irish Marci



The papers I've used are a freebie download - can't remember where I got them from but I'm sure I just Googled St. Patrick's Day digi papers and they came up.

I've used a selection of La-La Land Crafts Dies - Rolled Rose Sm/MedHeart FenceGrass BorderGarden Bench

Marci and Luka have been coloured with  Copic Markers - 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair, E93, E95, E97
Clothes: G40, G43, G46, Y11, Y13, Y15
Shoes/Pot: C5 through C9



Don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. We also have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your wonderful LLLC creations, and keep on top of all the news :D

Have a great day!!
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Danni said...

How creative and cute!!