Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Previews Day Two

Welcome back!! We hope you enjoyed all the sweet designs we shared yesterday featuring the new BFF TRINKETS stamp set! And before we go any further, would you like to know who won that set??? Well, ALL the winners of this week will be announced at the LIVE online RELEASE PARTY on SUNDAY!!! Go HERE to find out all the details and come party with us!

Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are sharing a new set of FABULOUS FRAMES!! You were so in love with the ones we released last month that we've gone and done another gorgeous set!!! There are two lovely frames in the set....one a fancy rectangular frame and one rather ornate and stunning.... PLUS there are several words and phrases as a bonus with the set!!! These frames can be used on their own as the focal point of your creation or in addition to any of your other image stamps!! It's FABULOUS FRAMES 2!!!


I stamped my frame onto white card and used Distress markers to colour it in. Then I trimmed it out and adhered it to my card with 3D foam dots. I stamped out the sentiment, cut it up and popped up some of the words onto foam tape. 


The beautiful papers are from Prima and I've trimmed the clock, pennant banner, scalloped banner and butterfly from one sheet of the Lyric collection.


Below you will find a list of all the Krafty Girls who are sharing PEEKS with you today!! And as you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop because one lucky stamper will win some of these stamps!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Sunday afternoon!}

All our new APRIL 2013 stamps will be available on Sunday at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And don't miss the online PAR-TAY to celebrate! Come on back tomorrow because we'll be revealing two new stamp sets by Cheryl Alger!!! 

Happy hoppin'!!




10 comments:

Gail said...

What a great card!
Love the papers, frame, sentiment.....

Elena V. said...

lovely card!!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Beautiful card! I love all your details.
~ Crystal

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I love the colours, paper and embellishments!

Hanneke said...

What a stunning card! I love the frame and the way you cut the sentiment and placed it in the frame! Hugs, Hanneke

Debora said...

Fabulous card! Love ALL the detail in it,and how the words pop off the page through the frame. I especially love the bee time piece. I now need that Prima paper ;)

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

sharon g said...

The butterfly and lace look gorgeous. Just my style.

Natasha G.P. said...

This is what I would call a perfect card. In every way.

Heather said...

I really like how you framed the sentiment. A great new stamp set.