Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

A Creative Romance - Don't Be Square

Good afternoon!! We are on the home stretch for the school summer break and I am so ready for it. I am looking forward to the wind down and lack of routine for a little while. This week has been another busy week of swim lessons, hurling, football, youth clubs.. etc.. etc..etc.. Whoever it was who said we become a taxi service for our kids was so so so right!! lol. I still can't believe my 'babies' will be going into 2nd and 4th class in August .... they are growing SO fast.

Today I want to share a card I made for the latest challenge at A Creative Romance. The theme is 'Don't Be Square' - make a shaped card. 


I coloured Tilda with distress inks and distress markers. The papers I've chosen are from My Mind's Eye and I've layered up some cheesecloth and lace on top of them. I used a little bit of matching Prima Washi Tape. The metal sentiment stick reads "Capture Life's Moments' and I have threaded some baker's twine through the ends and wrapped it around the back. To finish I added some pearls and a punched butterfly. 


Our prize for this challenge is a voucher kindly offered by Nikki at Bunnyzoe's

To be in with a chance of winning you just need to link your entry up on THIS POST. 

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
~xXx~

No comments: