Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Quixotic Paperie - Baby Anya & Ian

Hi!! Today I have a couple of little cards to share which feature the super cute Baby Anya & Ian stamp set and the TGF Baby Onsie Die


I stamped my images out onto Make it Colour Blending card and coloured them up with copic markers. I trimmed them out and adhered them with 3D foam dots. I used Prima Hello Pastel papers on both cards. To make the onsies I first cut it out with carstock and then I cut it out with the Prima papers and layered them up. Then I layered on the accessories (lapel, bow, etc) 



To embellish I used some white white, pink and dark blue pearls, a punched butterfly and a button flossed with twine. 

Other Supplies
Pink/Blue Cardstock - Papermill Direct

Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhhh how cute!!!! Hugs! MOjca

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet baby card, looks soo lovely!

LG
Michaela