Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release Previews Day One

Hello and welcome to day one of the Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release Previews. Today we are introducing You're A Doll and You're a Doll Additions

I had so much fun with this set ... 

Altered Moleskine Journal
I painted the background with white acrylic paint and heat dried with a heat gun. To create the image I used Memento Black, Fired Brick Distress ink and Tumbled Glass distess ink.


Next I made a more "fluff n stuff" card. The papers are from Basic Grey's "What's UP" collection and I've matted them with both purple and white cardstock. I coloured the doll with copic markers and embellished with  some white pearls and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. 


Finally, I  made another card but went more CAS. I used a black base and layered up some white card which I had embossed. They Pennant was made by stamping Cabin Plaid backgrounder and then trimming it to make the banner shape. 


Below is the the list of ladies participating in today's previews....



Have a great day!!!
Sandie

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Lovely creations Sandie! The cover of your notebook looks great with the brush strokes of acrylic paint behind the image!

Kate said...

mmm dreamy creations. Can't wait.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sandie! I love all the different looks you gave this sweet doll. My favorite has to be the first with the white wash look - really original and inventive and looks "painted on"!

Marjolein said...

Great inspiration and I'd wish that more people would make different kinds of cards with one stamp!
Sooo creative and makes it easier to think out of one's comfort zone!
Thanks!
Bye,

Marjolein

MaRyKaY said...

very neat cards.. how cool