Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Friendship

Howdy!! My second post for today so if you are looking for my "Sentimental" La-La Land Crafts project you need to keep on scrollin'.. ;)

I altered  an MDF wall sign and featured one of the new CHA release images by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Puppy Love, and one of the fabulous sentiments from Big Words set. 


I applied a layer of white paint to the MDF before covering it with papers from the Chocolate Covered Cherry 6x6 collection. I stamped Puppy Love onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured her with Copic markers, then I sponged the background with Tumbled Glass Distress ink before removing the circle die, thus leaving a white border all around. I then layered it onto a white doily using 3D foam for depth and dimension. 


To embellish I added some lace, Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima flowers, a sateen bow and a heart charm flossed with twine. 



Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Super pretty and very sweet. You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

sandie this is absolutely gorgeous! i love the layering and the beautiful colouring :)