Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday - Back to School

Good morning!!! TGIF!! This week The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday is 

BACK TO SCHOOL!!

My little ones go back on August 29th. This is the first time I ever remember them going back in August and it's hard to wrap my head around. I am looking forward to having a little time for myself but I am sure gonna miss the lazy days of no routine, no homework, no uniforms & no school runs! However, it's been a long summer and they are keen to see their school friends again. 

I made a circle card featuring Cheeky Lessons - I just adore this cutie.

I stamped my image onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured her up with copic markers. I used both Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities to cut out the card base and front. To embellish I added a little bit of lace, layered up with red ribbon and added a star charm tied with twine and some pearls. 


Here's how to play: 
*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday, August 29th at NOON CST.
*You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!)
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!

Have a great Friday!!
Sandie
xxx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and such a lovely image too the summer holidays have gone so quickly its hard to believe schools will be back so soon x

Tracy said...

This is adorable Sandie. I love the shape and the image is fab ! Have a nice weekend x

Unknown said...

this is fabulous card!!!

Mojca said...

Oh she is a real cutie! hugs! Mojca

Marjolein said...

What a great, great card!!!
I love the image you used, she's gorgeous and great fun!
Bye,

Marjolein

ps. I think I'll have to make a card for this challenge.... :-)