Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps August Release Previews Day One

Good morning!! We are kicking off the Waltzingmouse Stamps August  Release previews today with three of the nine new sets which will be released on Saturday, August 10th.

The three sets we are showcasing today are Ocean Bound, Safe Harbour Sentiments and Tying the Knot

My cards today features Safe Harbour Sentiements and Tying the Knot. 


On my first card I went with loads of layers and added chipboard, cheese cloth, flowers and an anchor charm. I just love this sentiement. I used a notebook punch to do the border. See the tiny little boat stamp?? So cute!! 


For my second card I kept if fairly simple. Using typical 'nautical colours' I created the frame with the corner stamp and added the tag to the centre, popped up on 3D foam. The sentiment is heat embossed with Sea Foam powder. The wheel is from a nautical themed 3D kit by La-La Land Crafts. 


Check out what the rest of the WMS team have created. Here is the full list - 

Sandie Dunne (you are here!!)

Have a wonderful day!
Sandie
xxx

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Two wonderful designs Sandie! love how you've used the knots in the corners!

Kary said...

Beautiful cards, Sandie!! Love the sentiment on your first card, and the fun rope designs on your second card. They looks awesome!!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh my!!! Look what you did with that corner stamp! Looks amazing - kicking myself for not using that one now Sandie!! Great projects!!

Renee said...

Both are gorgeous, Sandie!
Love that sentiment on the "notebook" with the tiny sailboat!
And the gorgeous stamped background on the 2nd!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautifully done, Sandie - love all the layers with your first card and you've given me lots of ideas with your second card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love the layers and sweet anchor charm in the first one, and the wooden ships wheel in the second!