Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Faith the Fairy - Keep Believing

Hi everyone!! Popping in with my first card for 2014, featuring Faith the Fairy from Stamping Bella. I made this a while back and forgot to blog it.. oops. However, I think it's got the perfect sentiment with the New Year just a few hours old. 


She has been stamped out onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured with copic markers. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the bottom of her dress, and to the wand. The sentiment, which I've stamped over the bottom of the image, is included. 

To embellish I added some pearls, a large rose, some white ribbon and a crown charm. 


Need more inspiration?? Why not drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

Don't forget - Our next challenge will be on Friday JANUARY 10th! and it’s an inspiration challenge… you can make multiple entries and just email them to Emily for the post on Jan. 10th.
Here’s the inspiration photo.. use any element, or overall “feeling” you get and send it in!

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Kat W said...

This is simply delightful - wonderful layout and I would love a pink dress like that!
Hugs, Kat x