Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Uptown Girls Gift Cards

Hi!! Today is the first day in 2 weeks that I'm alone in the house. My Princess went back to school today and I'm already missing her, so to take my mind off of things I did a quick little project with some Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella. 

Wouldn't these be fantastic little notes to pass to girlfriends?!!


I used the Waltzingmouse Stamps Envelope and Gift Card dies to cut out all the pieces. 

The stamps I've used are Faith the Fairy, Opal the Optimist and Posh has a Present. I coloured Faith in very lightly with copics and added a little washi tape with a pearl to decorate the envelope slightly. 


Seriously, these are so quick and easy to make it's ridiculous.... they're also quite addictive! ;)

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx


2 comments:

Mary J said...

Seriously, I am stealing this idea

Dana White said...

Sandie these are seriously brilliant idea.