Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Chi-Chi Memories GDT - Candy Girl

Good afternoon!! Today I am sharing a Guest Designer card I made for Chi Chi Memories. Such fun, cute images and I am excited to be creating with them for the next couple of months. 

The image I've featured on my card is one of the new April Release images, called Candy Girl


Don't you just love that HAIR! I coloured her up with copic markers and then cut her out with a classic circle die -first cutting around the hair so that goes outside the circle. I matted it to a scalloped circle and adhered it to the card with 3D foam. 


You can find more Chi Chi inspiration over on the Chi Chi Memories blog and on their Facebook Page

Have a great day
Sandie
xxx

3 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Oh my Sandie, this card is just too sweet. I have a bit of a soft spot for these Chibi style images as they're cute and quirky and this one is darling. Just love the way you've coloured her and the fabulous red hair :) xx

jimlynn said...

She's adorable from one (former) red head!! LOL! Precious and pretty, pretty card!
Lynn

Lia said...

brilliant card Sandie ...love your colours ..