Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Hearts a Flutter

Morning all!! The sun is out and Spring is finally here... and, sadly, now you can see the dirt on all the windows so guess what I'll be doing today?!! That's right, I'll be hiding in my craft room hoping they bother the hubby enough that he'll clean them :D  

This week our theme over on the La-La Land Crafts blog is 
HEARTS A FLUTTER
(use Hearts and/or Butterflies)

And this was my take on it.... 


Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - C9
Clothes/Shoes - R22, R24, R27, R29. C5, c7, C9
Key - Y21, Y26, Y28. R22, R24, R27


Don't forget, you can join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun
by adding your creations to our
And if you are in need of more inspiration, we are now on

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

this is stunning the image is so adorable and coloured to perfection beautiful backing papers too x

Creations by Patti said...

sigh.............be still my heart! Love the colors in thsi card! Thank you, you must have had me in mind.....:)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

OH my Sandie, this is just stunning. What a lovely image and your colouring is amazing. I do love the vintage feel of your creation...at least it feels a bit vintage-y to me!! So lovely...thanks for sharing and inspiring me. Off to the next stop on the blog hop.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oooops...my previous comment was posted to the wrong card...yikes !! Sorry...can you remove it from this card and I will comment again.

mgoll88 said...

what a wonderfull and lovely creations, looks very nice!

LG
Michaela