Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A sketch!

Howdy!!! I hope today finds you fit, well and full of craftiness!! We are only 2 weeks away from the kiddos starting the new school year and, let me tell you, this momma is not prepared for it! I am one of those strange creatures who loves to have her little ones at home, even if they fight for 10 hours a day! We have uniforms purchased, books purchased (albeit, no covering yet!!) and the very important pink and blue lunchboxes/water bottles sorted. Hey.. I guess I am prepared after all.. lol. Oh.. wait.. SHOES! There will be fun times with that one :/

So, this week our Bellariffic Friday theme was a fabby sketch.


 I love to work with sketches and this is my take on this week's one, featuring Lolly and her Brolly. Perfect for Irish summers, no? 


Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

Sandie
xxxx

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Nice way to use the sketech, sweet card creation

LG
Michaela