Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Inspiration Photo

Hi!! This week we had an inspiration photo to work with for Bellariffic Friday


This is my take on it. I used the colours from the photo....

My card features Paisley has a Prezzie, absolutely love love love her!!  


The papers I've used are Basic Grey "Highline" and I've teamed them with white and raspberry cardstock. To embellish I added some Cherry Blossom Flowers, paper flowers, ribbon and Viva Decor pearl pen. 

This week are working a sketch!!
Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

And remember, If you want a chance a winning our monthly prize, just email your entry to Em by Thursday so that it can be included in the blog post :)
Sandie
xxxx

No comments: