Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 2!

Howdy!! I'm back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my La-La Land Crafts "For the Boys" post you can find it right HERE, or just keep scrollin' down :) 

This week we had a sketch for our Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday inspiration..


And here is my take on it...


The stamp I've featured is uptown girl BENTLEY gets BLOWN AWAY
(includes sentiment not used)


Copic Markers used
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - C9
Dress - R22, R24, E07, E09
Balloons - R22, R24, E07, E09. BG02, BG05, BG07. Y13, Y17, Y19

The papers are a mix of My Mind's Eye and some scraps I had in my stash. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from a Viva Decor pearl pen. 

This coming week our challenge is Valentines!
If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, February 5th. 
For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful, and warm weekend
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Carol Held said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Love the colour choices! TFS

Jane said...

Great card Sandie, I love the folds in her skirt - great colouring.
Jane

Kerri said...

beautiful job and I love your colour choices!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!