Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Stitch It Up!

Oh I am so late this week!! I'm convinced Blogger hates me :(  I have been having issues posting/saving/scheduling all week long!!

BTW, can you believe it's April already?? Where did January, February and March get to?? This year is going by SO quickly. 
Spring clean fever has hit my house and I am losing all track of days while I work my way through the sess pits that are my kids' bedrooms. We said goodbye to so much clutter over the past week. Some sadness too, as we said goodbye to their baby toys and books. I think I had more trouble parting with the baby/toddler things than my kids did. 
Princess was told she could keep 10 teddies, as she has an obsession with teddies and they are taking over the whole house. Let me just say that this exercise leads me to believe that 1) either Princess can't count, or 2) Princess thinks I can't count!! Needless to say there are far more than 10 teddies remaining :/ However, I realised something very important while arguing about the teddies, and that was - in the blink of an eye we went from Little People and Strawberry Shortcake to Monster High dolls, must-have clothes and wanting to wear make-up.. so the teddies can stay, for now

Anyway, moving on to why you are here...
This week the Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday challenge was to Stitch It UP! Use real or faux stitching on your project. The Bella Babes are also featuring this month's Stamp of the Month - Uptown Girl Rebecca Loves to Read

I made this bookmark....


Copic Markers Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair - E23, E25
Pillows - Y20, Y21, Y24, Y28. YR02, YR14, YR16, YR18. 
E71, E74, E77, E79. C1, C3

Dies Used:

Papers: Kaisercraft

Next week we have another fabulous sketch - 
If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, April 9th. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I love your book mark!! Very nicely done!!