Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch!!

Hi! I'm back again -yeah, I know, it's either a feast or a famine with me! lol. 

If you're here for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday post you can find it HERE, or keep scrolling down :) 

This week's Bellariffic Friday theme was a sketch..

and this is my take on it...

I have featured Lulu Loves Poppies, which is the Stamp of the Month for May! 
You can grab her for 20% off for the whole month of May, while stocks last. 

I've coloured her up with Copics
Skin -E000, E00, E11, R20
Poppies - R43, R24, R46. YG03, YG67
Dress/Hairband/Shoes - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78. Y21, Y26


The papers are Telegraph Road, 6.5"x 6.5", by Kaisercraft. The sentiment is cut from one of the papers in the pack. I used Classic Circle nestabilities to cut the circles. 

This coming week our challenge is ONE LAYER WONDER *gulp* 

If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, May 14th. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

No comments: