Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

It's all change on this Crafty blog....

Yep, it's all change here at the crafty blog - a new blog layout, a new blog name, and a new chapter in crafting adventures. 

It's taken a long time but I finally have my little Etsy Store up and running properly. There is a link at the top of the page, and on my sidebar - go take a look around, there might be something you would like. 
Just a little note : due to off-site sales my Charms inventory is a little off, I am updating as quickly as I can. 
New charms will be added this week and there will be more categories added over the coming months, but more about that later ;)  

************************

 I have also relaunched the Midlands Craft Club and we had our first monthly crop on Saturday, June 13th. There was loads of crafting done and we even found time to do a little shopping, coffee drinking and chatting. Fun day all around! 

Here is a peek at the kits we worked on. 

Scrapbook Layouts & Card Kit

Card Only Kit

I have one Card Only kit left for sale @ €20 plus postage. It includes everything you need to make up to 4 cards and an altered notebook, and comes with full instructions for each project. Please contact me if you would like to purchase it. Payment via PayPal is preferred but cash on collection works too :) 

Our next crop is planned for August 2nd, 2015. If you are interested in booking a place please email me at s.d@iol.ie. Places are extremely limited so book early to secure your place. We also have a Facebook group for those attending the crops. 

***********************

For those of you who enjoy tutorials, I have added some of my own tutorials to Guidecentral. It's a slow process to have them reviewed and published but I am uploading as I can and patiently waiting their publication. They are mainly paper craft tutorials, with the occasional baking/cooking tutorial thrown in there too. Click HERE or on the image below to go to my page. The link is also on my sidebar. 




1 comment:

Polly Pierce said...

Sandie this update is lovely! I'm delighted to hear that you've relaunched the Midland's Craft Club, just a little bit disappointed that I missed the first crop and the one today as I didn't know about it!!!! Do please let me know when the next one is and hopefully I'll be in a position to attend and relaunch my scrapbooking adventures...! Px