Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Photo Inspiration

Good morning bloggers!! I'm a little late in posting this - another week of pandemonium in this house. Only 2 more school days to the summer break.. bring it!! We have lots of activities planned for the summer, I seem to be a glutton for punishment, lol. 

This week our Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday theme was an inspiration photo


and this is my take on it.

I went with the party theme and I have featured Birthday Hamster. Love this little guy!!

I used some scrap papers from my stash, I'm not sure of the brand. It is my mission to use up all of the loose 6x6 papers I have, to make room for NEW papers! :P

The twine and charm are available to purchase from my Etsy Shop. All of the listings have been amended to reflect the current stock levels. 

Check out the Stamping Bella blog to see the rest of this week's Design Team creations 

Next week’s theme is a Sketch!

Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella image on a card and if you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, July 2nd. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx


No comments: