Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Java Great Day!

Good afternoon! It's the last week of the summer holidays here and this girl is all ready for the kiddos to head back to school. We have uniforms, books, bags and lunchboxes at the ready. Princess is so looking forward to going back to see her friends, but Li'l Man is all very meh about it, lol. I still can't quite believe this will be his last year in Primary school - yikes!! 

I have a little gift box to share with you today. I cut the majority of it on the silhouette but I also did some by hand as I changed it around a little. 

btw - these things are seriously hard to photo! 

This is the side view. It's a gift card drawer box with an easel card pocket and tag.. how's that for a mouthful?  


This is inside the drawer. There is a gift card holder inside, but you could also remove that and use the drawer for a small gift, or cash ;) 


The stamps and coordinating dies are from Waltzingmouse Stamps, and they're simply called Coffee Set and Coffee Set die set. 


Front view - I cut a tag using Waltzingmouse Stamps Stitched tags dies. This could be used to write your personal message on. 


The papers are "Coffee Break" from Prima Marketing and they are perfect for these stamps. Expect more projects like this in the near future! :P

Well that's it from me, though I will be back with a little something else I'm working on today. Don't you just LOVE rainy days?!! 

Sandie
xXx




2 comments:

Tamara said...

This is really pretty! I think I have the same design, but I never used it before. ;) Love those stamps!
Hugs, t.

Céline said...

love that project
hugs
céline