Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Stamping Bella Sketch Time!

Hi! I'm back again with a card I made using Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday sketch last week.


And this is my take on it, featuring Uptown Girl Ava loves to Celebrate and the sentiment from Tiny Townie Blossom loves Balloons


I've been trying to use up some of my older 6x6 paper packs and this one is Sweet Pea from Kaisercraft, and I think it's from 2013. I have some much older collections, especially Basic Grey, from back when I started crafting first and they are still among my favourite collections ever. 

Copic Markers used on my card - 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E51, E53
Dress - R01, R20 R21, R22
Cake -  BG01, BG02, BG05, B97. E30, E31.
Gifts - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99. BG01, BG02, BG05. Y11, Y15, Y19

This week also sees a new Stamp of the Month - Valerie with Snowman and the design team have come up with some amazing makes. You can grab Valerie for 20% off for the whole month of November - no code necessary. 

Check out the Stamping Bella blog to see all of this week's Design Team creations 

This upcoming week's inspiration is  Make a Tag!
 If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, November 12th, Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella image on a card

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Kerri said...

love it great job!!