Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Inspiration Photo

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday
This week we had an Inspiration photo to follow along to.. 


Here is my take on it. I was inspired by the colours and patterns, and featured Tiny Townie Anabelle needs your Address on my card. This stamp can also be used on your envelope when sending happy mail! The sentiment is from Tiny Townie Ellie the Elf


I coloured her up with Copic markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R21
Hair - E93, E95, E97, E99
Shirt - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Kaisercraft "Telegraph Road"
Flowers - I am Roses
Winter Branches Die - La-La Land Crafts

Next week’s theme is another fabulous Mojobella sketch

Enter by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday January 28th. Remember to use a current stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful Friday
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh these girls are all sooo pretty and you make stunning cards with them. Love all the pretty flowers too.
Hugs, t.

Dana White said...

Gorgeous Sandie!