Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Stamping Bella - MOJOBella Sketch

Good afternoon/evening!! I am soooooo late with my card this week, it's not even funny. It's been a heck of a busy week and every time I sat down to do my blog post something else distracted me :/ Finally I am sharing my MOJOBella Sketch card from last week's Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

The image could not be any more perfect for how I feel today. It's no secret that I am not a fan of summer, and I can barely cope with anything over 15C  - well today it hit 25.5C , and it's not pretty folks, not pretty at all!! 


My card features The Chicks who Couldn't Even. These stamps make me smile from ear to ear, I just wish I could find more uses for them. I would be stamping them all over the place, lol. 

Coloured with Copic Markers:
Chick - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Wall - E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53

Other Products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Crate Paper Inc: The Pier

This week our challenge is to use our Favourite Embellishment

Enter your project by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday June 2nd. Remember to use a current stamp! 

Don't forget: The May Stamp of the Month - Lulu's Garden of Daisies can be yours for 20% off for the whole Month of May. Grab her before she's gone! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful Friday
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Carol Held said...

I love this card. I know how you feel. I am not dealing with our hot weather either. haha Thanks for sharing.

Céline said...

so fun
hugs
céline

Kerri said...

love it!!!