Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Molly Shares a Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday!! I hope your day is treating you well. It's another blah day, weather wise, so myself and the little ones are off to watch Ice Age and stuff our faces with popcorn :D  But first I wanted to share a card I made for my SIL's birthday, featuring Molly Shares from Tiddly Inks. Wryn has always been my favourite Tiddly Inks character but when I saw Molly.. oh my, that hair!! ♥ ♥ ♥


The card base is 5.75" square and I've added lots of layers of card, paper, a doily and a postage stamp Die. The image is double matted and popped up on 3D foam dots. I added lots of flowers because.. well my SIL loves them. 

Copic Markers used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E55
Dress/Hairband - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Flowers - R32, R35, R37, YG03, YG63


Other Products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Authentique 'Renew'
Flowers - I am Roses & eBay
Embroidery Thread, Pearl string & doily from my stash
Enamel Dots - C.C. Designs

Well that's it from me for today. Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous Sunday
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying to find out if I can use your art as a Featured Artist her at Copic In The Craft Room. Having trouble getting through to you. Let me know if this would be Ok!

Michelle Houghton