Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Wryn Super Spy - Super Gift Box

Hi all! I'm popping back in today with a 'super' project I made featuring Wryn Super Spy from Tiddly Inks. This is one of my favourite images to use on 'super' Birthday cards and gift boxes for my nieces and friends. 


I cut the box out on the Silhouette, but these types of boxes are quite easy to do by hand too. I also created some layers on the silhouette so that everything was really tidy. I used some dies to cut out the stars and the pennants at the sides of the box. 


Wryn is coloured with Copic markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E55
Outfit - BV20, BV22, BV25, BV29, C7, 100.
Glasses - C1, C3, C5

I fussy cut the image with a small precision scissors and popped her up, on 3D foam dots, onto a stitched circle which I cut using a die. The "Super" is also a Die cut. To finish off I added some enamel dots around the image and on the sides. 

Challenges 

Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

JanR said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I adore the papers, the die cuts and your colouring. I just love this!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Jen Hay said...

Love, love, love your design and coloring! Great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks this week!! Jen, DT

Zoe said...

Absolutely SUPER!. ;)
Love all the details. I recently did a fancy fold card with all the panel layers and came to the conclusion that I would only do fancy stuff once a year... bwahhaha
Thanks for joining the MAKE IT POP Tiddly challenge this week. hugs, Zoe xo

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooooh I luuuuuuuurve! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck x