Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

Stamping Bella January 2017 Release Day!!

It's Release Day!!!

 All of the new Stamping Bella Stamps and Cut it Out Dies/Stamps bundles are available to purchase today!! 

I have another card featuring the new Danielle Donaldson Collection to feast your eyes on.


The image I've used is called Until Olive. 
These stamps come in 2 sizes and are perfect for journaling, mixed media and card making. They also come with fabulous sentiments. Each one of these girls has their own story to tell and you can read all about that over on the Stamping Bella blog.


I finally got to break out my copic glitter pens! Love how they add so much shimmer :D
These are definitely worth investing in. 


I hope you have enjoyed all of the samples I posted this week. All of the new stamps and dies are now available to purchase on the Stamping Bella store.

Sandie
xXx

No comments: