Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Sitting Spring Tilda

Hi all! Today I'm popping in to share a card I made featuring one of the new Magnolia stamps,  Sitting Spring Tilda from the It's Springtime collection.


I designed the card base on the silhoutte. I think the papers are a really old My Mind's Eye collection but I can't be 100% sure on that. 

As always, I coloured her with Copic Markers. 


All of my flowers are from I am Roses and the chipboard flourish is from Scrapiniec.

Challenges: 

Thanks for dropping by! 
Sandie


5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Absolutely darling!! I love the layers and colors!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

Carol Held said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love the colour choices, and the bow to match. Thanks for sharing.

I Am Roses Challenge Blog said...

Such a sweet image and card. Thanks for joining us at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

Begoña said...

It is soooooooooooo cute.
Please...where the base card in siluette is... I cant found it.
Thanks a lot
Bego

Debcop said...

LOVE THIS CARD! Sandie, please message me via Etsy if this card is available for purchase. Also, the latest Edna Martini card...let me know please. Thanks! Deb