Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Less Monday - More Summer!

Hi all! July has turned out to be a pretty hectic month with little time for blogging but I managed to get some photos of the cards I've been making and today I am sharing some of the new release stamps from Stamping Bella. 

This little guy, and his ice pop, are from the Littles Pinwheel Set and the sentiment is from the Summer Sentiments set. 


The card itself measures 3.5" x 4.5" and the papers are Beach Day from Carta Bella. With the sentiment, I just stamped it on a strip of white card and rounded the corners with a punch. It looks a little like a plaster/band aid, lol. I applied some glossy accents to the top part of the ice cream - you can just about make it out. 


Other products used:
Stitched Tag Die
White Twine
Glitter Enamel Dots
Glossy Accents

Hope you like! 
Thanks for dropping by today. I will be popping in again tomorrow with another card featuring more of the Stamping Bella new release stamps. 

Sandie
xXx

No comments: