Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Stamping Bella June 2018 Release Sneak Peeks - Day 1

Hi all! Today is the first day of the Stamping Bella new release sneak peeks and we have an awesome new line of stamps to share. I loved these stamps so much that I couldn't decide on just one or two to work with for the showcase today, so I did them all 😂

All of the new products will be available to purchase, from the Stamping Bella store, on June 25th, 2018

Meet the Oddballs!!

First up we have Oddball with a Coffee
I only wish I looked this good in the mornings, lol. 


Long Stemmed Oddball
For this one, I made an easel drawer card with a pocket 


Oddball Girl Graduate 
(you know this means there's most likely a boy graduate too ;) ) 
I made a centre step card and used a book die for embellishment. 

Oddball Birthday Queen
This one comes with the cake die too. 

Oddball Bouquet


Oddball with a Martini, for those who don't drink coffee :P


 And finally (for today!) 
Oddball Nurse


As always, leave a little comment on today's post on the Stamping Bella blog to be in with a chance of winning a store gift card and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more from this wonderful new release.  

This month's Stamp of the Month is ALLBOXEDUPABELLAYou can grab her and coordinating CUT IT OUT Die for 25% off for the whole month of June.
Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.
My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: