Pages

Saturday 23 June 2018

Stamping Bella June 2018 Release Sneak Peeks - Day 6

It's day six of the Stamping Bella new release sneak peeks and I do hope you've been enjoying all the projects the design team have been making with these new products. We are nearly at the end of our week long showcase which means release day is just around the corners.

All of the new products will be available to purchase, from the Stamping Bella store, on June 25th, 2018

If you happened to miss Day 1Day 2 or Day 3, Day 4, or Day 5 just click the links or keep on scrollin' down to see what I have been sharing.

Today I have a mix of cards featuring some of the stamps showcased earlier in the week, matched with other stamps and the fabulous new Cut it Out Word Dies

Squidgy Pals and HAPPY Cut it Out Die



This card features Little Bits Fairy Set, Little Bits Floral set and 
 I also used the cloud and sprinkle stamps from Edna Blows a Kiss 



On this card I used Little Bits Fairy Set a sentiment from Tiny Townie Garden Girl sentiment set



 On my last card today I used Little Bits Fairy Set, Tulip Floral Set and HAPPY Cut it Out Die.

I made a flower pot, from white card, by hand. For the top of the post I used a tabs border die, and I just cut the a wedge from each side of a square for the bottom of the pot. I coloured it with E90 copic makers.



As always, leave a little comment on today's post on the Stamping Bella blog to be in with a chance of winning a store gift card and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more from this wonderful new release.  

This month's Stamp of the Month is ALLBOXEDUPABELLAYou can grab her and coordinating CUT IT OUT Die for 25% off for the whole month of June.
Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.
My Social Media Sites
   

1 comment:

Jennifer D said...

Loooove all your Awesome New Release Cards but the one that really took my eye was this Boy from Squidgy Pals. This Card is just Perfect in everyway. Enjoy your Weekend :)