Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

Polkadoodles Ruby

I'm back with another couple of cards I made recently. Both of these cards feature Polkadoodles Ruby images. The images are available in both black and white, and coloured versions, so be careful when selecting. I just love this fun line of digi stamps 💔

This little lady is Ruby Sweet and her dress definitely called for red. A very clean and simple card with just some enamel dots and a hand cut pennant for embellishent. I created the frame around her using my scoring board and embossing tool. 


The second card features Ruby Celebrations. This card is quite heavily embellished using a selection of dies from La-La Land Crafts, and a Celebrate Sentiment Die from Stamping Bella


Copic colours:
Skin : E00, E11, E04, R21(cheeks)
Hair : E71, E74, E77
Ruby Sweet Dress/Shoes : R43, R24, R46. C1, C3
Ruby Celebration Dress/Shoes : RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Balloon : R81, R83, R85

La-La Land Craft Dies:
Pierced Scallped Circle
Stitched Circle
Tabs Border
Filigree Candle
Balloons
Tag

Stamping Bella Dies:
Celebrate Sentiment (set of 3)

My Social Media Sites
   

Well that's it from me for today. 
Have a wonderful Sunday
xXx

No comments: