Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

The Greeting Farm GDT - Nom Nom Nom

Hi everyone! I am back on The Greeting Farm blog today with my second Guest Designer card and this one is quite a clean and simple card featuring the Nom Nom Nom stamp set. This set comprises 7 fun character stamps that you can mix and match with the accompanying sentiments.

I used 3 little girls holding cupcake, donut and ice cream (of course! lol).


Coloured with Copic markers:
Skin: E00, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77. E50, E53, E33. N3, N7
Pinks: RV55, RV63, RV66. 
Yellows:Y13, Y15,Y17. 
Blues: BG02, BG53, BG57 
White gel pen on the yellow dress


The papers I used are from Doodlebug Designs Cream and Sugar collection. They are just perfect for this stamp set. I cut a white piece of card using a pierced rectangle die, then I used a hills border to divide it. I placed the top and bottom pieces over the designer paper so that the 'sweet as sugar' text could be seen. I fussy cut each of the girls and adhered the 2 outer ones flat on the white card. I adhered the middle girl using 3D foam dots. 

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom piece of white card using Archival black ink. 


I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will be back with my final GDT card real soon. 
Thank you so much for dropping by !

Sandie
xXx

No comments: