Pages

Sunday 16 February 2020

Coffee Collection | Create a Smile Stamps Challenge

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a card I made for the current Create a Smile Stamps sketch challenge.

The stamp set I used for this card is Coffee Collection.


For the background I used distress oxide inks on one side and I embossed the other side using a stencil and the rubber mat on the cuttlebug. The sentiment and mini Polaroid die are from Stamping Bella Stamps. 


Copic Markers used:
Blue - B00, B01, B02
Pink - R00, R81, R83
Green - YG21, YG23, YG25

Thanks for dropping by today. 

My Social Media Sites
   


4 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

So cool card, thanks for sharing at Create a smile challenge

Stampin with Liz Design said...

This is such a fun take on the sketch, love your card! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Shabby Lab said...

Wow....it's wonderful card.Too nice. Thank you for participating in the Create a Smile challenge

Martina - organizatorka.sk said...

This is so funny card :-). Thank you for playing along with us at Create a Smile Challenge♥