Pages

Saturday 22 February 2020

Rock Star Marci | La-La Land Crafts

Hi all and Happy Saturday!!

I've been getting a little more crafty time of late and I'm finally getting to work with all the images I had coloured up but didn't get time to turn into projects.

I am loving these gatefold easel cards at the moment. They are fun to make and they open up to form a great card shape for display. This card features Rock Star Marci from La-La Land Crafts. She was originally in the November 2018 Club La-La Land Kit but has now gone on general release. The kit also contained the Guitar, Three Roses and Rock Star dies.


The papers are also by La-La Land Crafts, and come in 6" x 6" packs. The ones I've used are called Get Inky


Marci is coloured using copic markers. I fussy cut around her before popping her up on foam tape, onto a Stitched Tag die.

The card also folds up for easy mailing



Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie


My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: