Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Mochi Donut Girl | Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

 Newest Release Showcase

My card features Mochi Donut Girl, and one of the new relatively Mochi Girl Collection. I love these girls. They are bigger in size and are great for practicing, and playing around with colours. I fussy cut around the top part of the image and adhered it down onto some patterned paper to add some colour  behind her. The sentiment is from the Mochi Girl Sentiment Set, which is currently on sale for only $8.49!


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E000
Hair - E53, E51, E50, E33
Donuts - E53, E51, B00, B01, R21, R22, R00, C1, C3, E23, E25
White Gel pen. 


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect. 
Paper - Stash (so old I don't know the brand!)

This month's Stamp of the Month is Bubble Chicks and you can grab it at 25% off for the month of May, while stocks last.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: