Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Squidgy Pals Waterfall Card | Stamping Bella

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

 Photo Inspiration


And this is my take on it.

I made a waterfall card featuring Squidgy Pals. This is a set of four cute character stamps. The sentiment I used is from Uptown Girl Felicity and Blair





Other Products Used:
I coloured the images with copic markers - way too many to list. The papers I used are from Pion Design. I have so many gorgeous papers that I've been hoarding, but now it's time to use them! The waterfall die and add-on set are from Lawn Fawn. As always, my cardstock is from Papermilldirect. I cannot recommend this card enough. I use it to make all my card bases and the quality is second to none. 

This month's Stamp of the Month is Bubble Chicks and you can grab it at 25% off for the month of May, while stocks last.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: