Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Journaling is Like Whispering to One's Self | Stamping Bella

 I'm back with another Stamping Bella card today. I made this card for a recent card swap and I got a lovely card in return. I decorated the inside to match but I forgot to take a photo of it before I mailed it off.

The stamps I used are Journaling Mochi Girl and Mochi Girl Sentiments.


Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E00
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Clothes - RV55, RV63, RV66, White Gel Pen
Cup - B12, B14, B16
Pencil - R46, C3, R20
Book - E41, E42, E43


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect.
Paper - Pion
Wonky Stitched Squares Dies
Cloud Border Dies
White Twine

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

1 comment: