Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Stamping Bella August 2021 New Release Previews - Day Three

Welcome back to Day 3 of the Stamping Bella August 2021 release previews. Every day until Thursday August 5th we will be sharing samples of the new stamps and they will be available to purchase from Friday, August 6th.

Today I have, among other things, a selection of NEW ODDBALL STAMPS. These are one of my favourite stamp lines and I get very excited for new ones to play with.

Oddball Doctor


Oddball Unicorn


Oddball Marilyn 


Oddball Martin


Oddball Flamingos


Next, meet our Male Nurse 


Finally today I have a fabulous addition to the Edna the Fairy Godmother line - 
Edna Hugging a Pearl


To see all of the samples with today's preview stamps, hop over to the Stamping Bella Blog 

That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow for Day 4, and the final day, of the August new release with more amazingly cute and fun stamps. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites

   



No comments: